Facilities at Raven Hall
- 52 en suite bedrooms, including some Bay View rooms and Premier rooms (supplement payable). We also have one fully equipped disabled room, single rooms, family rooms for 1 or 2 children, interconnecting rooms, and dogs welcome in selected rooms. Please note we operate a no smoking policy throughout the Hotel.
- 8 exclusive environmentally-friendly lodges designed in Finland and hand-built with the finest timber. (One studio lodge for disabled use and one lodge is dog friendly.
- 5 fully equipped conference and banqueting rooms catering for 2-100 delegates.
- 100 acres of award-winning grounds and battlements and our own challenging 9-hole cliff-top links golf course on site.
- Extensive sports and leisure facilities including: heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, games room, two all weather tennis courts, putting green, croquet lawn, bowls, restaurant.
- Panorama Restaurant - a whole new dining experience overlooking probably the finest views in Yorkshire
- Good Hope Chapel - for those moments of quiet reflection.
We are constantly improving and making additions to both our facilities and our range of in-house entertainment. Some examples are below:
|• Corporate Hospitality||• Jazz Evenings||• Husky Trekking|
|• Clay Pigeon Shooting||• Beauty Demonstrations||• Indoor Race Meetings|
|• Casino Nights||• Old-Time Dancing||• Trail Riding|
|• Murder Nights||• Quizzes||• Salmon & Champagne Picnics on the Moors|
|• BBQ'S||• Slide Shows and Talks||• Speciality International Evenings|
|• Treasure Hunts||• Rambles||• Wine Tasting Evenings|